Friday, April 04, 2008

TAK NAK to TAGGED.com

gosh... the internet is definitely expanding.... from friendster to hi5 to multiply to myspace to tagged.....

i just couldn't keep up with so many anymore....

guess wat... i am leaving TAGGED.com!

i have not check that site since i register an account there on 15th Feb 2007! I have not login since then.....

and when i did today.... that site is just all about CRAP SHIT..... (apart from all the friends i know that i've added there)

there were 38 friend requests,


and 2 page of messages in my inbox.

So here are some of the messages.....

oki lar.. normal msg....


then this is longer by 5 words....

and this is longer by a few sentences (from a gal)


and then this......... LONG!!!!!

GOODNESS! he only say a picture of me and i've stolen his emotional feelings and heart beyond imagination????

While i was reading all this messages... i was uploading some pictures of myself ..... then i ask myself.... what's the point of uploading my pictures? These people aren't my friends..... why should i care to show them my pictures....

so

i delete all the images that i've uploaded.

then i decide to close the account.....



So yeah i've left TAGGED.com!!!!!!!! SUCKY site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahahaha!!! So I am not the only one who can't keep up with all these networking thingy! Yeah! :D

e-leen said...

yeah u r not the only one!! :D
:high5: