Thursday, November 22, 2007

Terrified, petrified, traumatized

I thought yesterday was a great day... til... i went back home n found out that someone broke into my house!!!! WTH!!!

i was enjoying my day at ikea n ikano and our dinner cum supper at mamak til the moment before i saw the gate and the door of my house wide open! All 4 of us just stand outside the house, stunned! unable to move and think, we were shocked half to death! The house lights were on, but how can it be since we left early in the morning, the owner never come and check the house...and all 3 of us went out together and standing outside the house together, so who can it be..inside oour house???!!!~!~!.. then we saw the grill broken! Then we slowly came to our senses that someone broke into our house. we rushed in without further thinking of our own safety and found out.. that the notoriuous thief/thieves only broke into the master bedroom! WTF~

He stole my housemate's imac, a toshiba laptop and her external hard disk!

I stood there in the house, trying to get everything sink into my brains about what had just happen.... i hope and hope that it was just a dream, try to pinch myself.. but it was not a dream! I wish i could just wake up and say to myself "It is just a dream" but i can't! I WAS NOT ASLEEP and nor was it a dream!!

I spend my next 2 hours at the police station with my housemate to make a police report and wait for the police investigator to come for official statement. Then after that, we were given a ride on the police van back to our house! My first time riding on a police van of cos...and it doesnt make me feel happy. it feels more creepy than i thought it should and the nice police even offer me their junk food while we were in the car. It was all super crazy! I was never been involved in a crime, but last night, it was a whole new traumatic experience for me to be involved in a crime event where i was part of the victim.

We spend a night over at my friend's place as all of us was too petrified about what had happen. We scared that the thief might break into the house again.For that night, me n sherlyn moved our cpu and printers to my neighbour's house for extra precaution as our gate and door was not completely secure due to the break in.

As i was typing this message, I am still having goosebumps now and then and traumatized by what had happen. I still hope that it is all a nightmare... but it is not!

So what about my PC? i am still not sure if u want to ask and trouble my friend to help me deliver it back to penang because, since both of us are casual friends. Although he did agree that he is able to help me to send it back, but..... malu lar...

Another friend is still not sure if he's able to help me... because... of some transportation problem. So... how's my PC? i don't think i want to leave my pc behind although it is old and heavy. Afterall, he's still a good companion, a good servant and a good entertainment machine. i don't wanna leave him behind and wait for the burglar to take him away.... GOD HELP!

note: i have a few swear words in this post.. but just ignore it. i am still recovering from what happen as we really did not expect such things to happen.....

No comments: