Monday, April 30, 2007

2 strikes

2 strikes!

thought i could go for a triple strikes today but its just a combo. too bad... cos my photography lecturer is down with some illness and in on medical leave (That was what i was told.....) so.. no triple strikes lar. my photography assignment still have to wait...

again.. like every other nights, last night i stayed up late again to do the documentation. my mom ask me, why am i always doing most of the work and stress myself out when its a group work. she ask, what are your other group members doing? well .... what did they do? what were they doing? hmm...

anyway.. back to the good news....

i've posted up one of the kiwi water splash series at my DA (deviantart) and i got kinda a good response from it. it was beyond my expectations because, that photography response is even better than any of my other deviation. in a short 4 minutes after i just upload, 4 people favourite it and 4 people commented on the photography. happy!!

then in flick, i've posted 3 pics of my first water splash series there. n someone favourite one of the pic! happy! cos its my first favourite at Flickr! its a big achievement to me.. so far because Flickr is a site with many many professional photographers from all over the globe posting their incredible pictures there. that's why, to have one of my pictures favaourite by 1 person, out from a thousand of million of pictures posted and thousand over users, i am very content already. i am still waiting for my 2nd favourite, hopefully its not too long ...

should i consider photography seriously ar? i am still thinking...what do u think?

No comments: