Wednesday, September 17, 2008

she's lucky today

16th September, 

My first time at KLIA! NO! I am not joking!! It is REALLY my FIRST time there.... 

I am kinda excited about going to KLIA to meet Pauline but at the same time I wasn't so keen to go because of some reasons.....

But in the end I went, because I wanted to meet Pauline, so off I went to KLIA for the first time .. on my OWN!

As I was queuing up to get my KLIA transit ticket to KLIA, someone nudge me and gave me a free ticket. WOOOHOOO yes! It is a monthly pass so that means both my trip (to and back) is FREEE! Save RM12.40! LUCKY!

Then as I was waiting for the train to arrive, a random guy approach me and start talking to me. So I ended up talking to him and I told him that it is my first time going to KLIA and he's kind enough to draw me a map to show me where i should go after i reach KLIA. Looking at the map, I was really lost and worried that I will never get to meet up with Pauline on time. Seeing my clueless expression as i look at the map, he drew another view for me and explain everything again over and over. Then he gave me his card and just before we part out ways respectively, he ask me to give him a call whenever i am free to go "yam cha"! I am really grateful for the direction help he gave me, but going out yam cha with a total stranger in KL.... 
NO WAY!

Met up with Pauline and Aqilah. Took pictures with them.....
me and Pau

 
Aqilah and me

and off they went..... to Newcastle, UK!!!!!


ALL THE BEST PAULINE! GONNA MISS YOU LOTS!
 
Lucky i didn't miss the last bus back to Cyberia so i save like RM20 on taxi..... Lucky eh?

oki.. i am going back to my football! liverpool is leading 1-2 at the moment!!! YNWA

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happen with 'd guy' ?? =( i feel so bad =( so sorry...

Demetrius said...

anything for free is luck nowadays:) ...LOL

"Eileen", the soccer chick!! LOL

H e n r i c k said...

Wow... you managed to catch them in KLIA. Btw, got monthly free pass one meh?! Never know about that...

e-leen said...

lollipop: i tell u when i meet u or chat wit u online. Story is kinda long. ahahhaha. Feel bad for wat? Nothing lar..its okie..

demetrius: ahahha yea. Nothing is free nowadays.

henrick: purposely go to KLIA to catch them wan leh. :D yea. got monthly pass wan. The ticket i got for free is RM75 ticket.

Satkuru said...

ganas they are off to newcastle for ? studies ?

lol that guy damn yeng, ahahahaha.

e-leen said...

satkuru: yea. they are off to continue their degree in comp science.

Dann said...

i know why you wasnt keen on goin... =P

e-leen said...

dann: ahahahha yea i know u know.... :P