Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sex and The City

woke up this morning and saw this message left by one of my best best girlfriend in this universe...

stella just sent u a nudge
stella says: yo s3xy
stella says: when com back sure see ur mr XXXXXXXXX ya

************

After watching Sex and The City The Movie, I am indeed very grateful that i have a bunch of really really close girl friends. I've been watching the movie 3 times in 2 nights while I work on my assignmentS. (there's a reason why the 'S' is in capital. It shows the quantity)


A very interesting movie I would say. It tells the story of how 4 different types of girls had become each other's pillar of support and how their friendship blossom over the years since they first came to New York city in search of "to be in love". I really love this movie so much NOT because of the SEX part (not much on the screen =P but it does play an important role in this movie). I love it because of the parts that show the friendship and the friendship bond between the 4 main characters. They stood by each others side and guide one another whenever one is in trouble or heartbroken and this is how much a friendship is worth that can't be measured by any unit of measurement. And then there's the fashion and the settings.....okie.. i shouldn't go on with the rest of the terms... (this is the effect after i learn the term mise-en-scene and plot points from cinema language and video production class. i know i am a GOOD student :P)

I am not going to review the movie much because you have to watch it to enjoy the movie. I was never a Sex and The City fan and never watch any episode of the series before, but after watching the movie, I am so tempted to get the whole 6 seasons' dvd (yea that's how addicted i am now), but I am broke at the moment... so maybe 2 season first-lah...

Back to the first few sentences I've written earlier....

I woke up 3 hours ago, and found the message my friend, Stella wrote to me - just 2 sentences. Sometimes in life, you need someone to remind and tell you of certain feelings about something which is inside you that you never realise... and when i got the message from her, I laugh and she made my day! 

that is what i call BEST FRIENDS!

6 comments:

H e n r i c k said...

lol..I think you can get the whole 6 seasons from Sat, because Calyn got it from him last time. :D

e-leen said...

henrick: although we live kinda near to each other (@ cyberjaya) i never meet him b4 also leh.... ahahahhaha

Satkuru said...

yalor, some one like jual mahal. hahaha. but seriously the nearer you live right you hardly will bump into that person, especially in this so called desert place LOL

btw sex and the city was a very nice movie. though i never followed their series but it was follow-able :D

e-leen said...

sat: siapa jual mahal? u kah? ahhahaha

yea i believe that too... the nearer u stay, the harder to bump into that person.

Anonymous said...

Friendships with close bond like that is hard to come by. It's truly a blessing.

Hello, first time here. :)

e-leen said...

cc of Quaint Melody: WELCOME! Yea i agree with you that the friendship is truly a blessing!