Saturday, September 06, 2008

Photohunt : String(s)

Almost forgot about this week's PhotoHunt and yea.. that's how busy I am...

So here goes my entry for this week's theme 




The picture above is my collecting of DMC strings.

The above is part of my DMC strings collection. I love collecting those strings because i love making friendship bands. Let just say.... I am someone of many interest. Many thing excites me and I am interested in a lot of things. For many, many years, making friendship band is one of my favourite hobby besides hanging around the internet chatting, hanging out with friends, blogging and surfing. Yup! It is still one thing I will do whenever i feel like it since high school. I love making friendship bands with names for friends as a token of our friendship. Some friends even want to buy it from me! LOL!


here's a close up picture of a sample friendship band i've made

Hope everyone have a wonderful weekend and as for me, I'll now get back to my movies and assignments....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wa I totally forgot how to do that already! ... OK probably that's because I'm too old to remember. lol.

Hootin Anni said...

Pretty....and useful string too. What are you making?

My strings are strung and strummed...stop by if you can find time. Happy Hunting!

Brine Queen said...

Nice shot. I can never make those complicated ones...

RJ Flamingo said...

I used to use that DMC thread for needlepoint. Nice shot, nice memories!

Do stop by when you can -
http://flamingofotos.blogspot.com