Saturday, September 20, 2008

Photohunt : Road

As I was thinking about this week's theme,  I found myself asking myself, "which one should i choose?", "the one on the right or the one on the left?", "what is ahead of me?", "Am I making the right decision?", "Am I taking the correct path?"..... and this poem came to my mind ..

"And be one traveller, long I stood
and looked down one as far as I could
to where it bent in the undergrowth;"
                                          ~ The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost~




I am sure many of us have went through a phase of life where we need to decide which path to choose and which road to take ... at crossroad of our journey to growing up - education (science or art stream), career, which college or university should i go to, and many other more questions and problems that will pop into our mind ..... as we grow older

"And both that morning equally lay
in leaves no feet had trodden black."
           ~ The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost~

So which road will you choose? The road that is properly tarred road where most people will take, or the road that is less travelled by? 

As for me, "I took the one less travelled by", and I hope it will make all the difference in my life later.....and i hope and pray i will not look back one day with a sigh on my face.....

Happy Weekend!  



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photo!

Anonymous said...

Definitely the path less traveled by. :)

e-leen said...

fickleminded: thanks and welcome to my humble blog

huey: ahahha same here! *high 5*

Hootin Anni said...

Love these....

Mine's shared...all about the "Devil" this week. Come see. Have a great weekend, and happy hunting!

Write From Karen said...

HA! That was the very thing that crossed my mind when I saw the hunt for this week - The road less traveled. Just THINK how different our lives would be if we had taken a different path.

Write From Karen

H e n r i c k said...

Take the path less traveled by, that's what make you special :D Very nice photo taken, I like the second one. :D

Demetrius said...

Taking the road with less traffic is always wise. There is room to adjust and go at your own pace; nobody else's!

Eileen, be proud of the choice you made to pursue your dreams and not follow after bad trends. "If the choices you make are wise there is no such thing as regret."

lucy said...

Very nice thoughts and very nice photos...my mother's favorite poet.

Anonymous said...

i like the 2nd one !!!

e-leen said...

hootin' anni: thanks. i've checked your site. really "devilish" post u have there! =D

karen: ahahha! thanks for dropping by.

henrick: ahahha thanks!
i hope! hopefully i won't be a poor designer in the future.

demetrius: thanks for all the wise words. appreciate it.

lucy: ah ic. it is one of my favourite poem too.

lollipop: ahhaha. i prefer the second road .. but not the pic. ahahha