Sunday, February 03, 2008

a life was robbed!

i was deeply sadden by the news about the death of Nian Ning. Although she's a junior i know (through Guiding) from school, i was sad and shock about what had happen to her.

I only know about the news 2 days ago when one of my friend send me a link about an accident news which involves the Konsortium bus which i take everytime i travel between KL and Penang. I was so shock to see her face on the news. It was weeks ago that she added me in facebook and me browsing her Prom Pics but it feels like it was just yesterday. It was just last month that she send me a SuperPoke hug through facebook. Life is so short and unexpected. I believe she's in a better place now and that God has a better plan for her. May she rest in peace and safe in the hands of God.

Please log in to http://buscrashnomore.blogspot.com/ to sign the petition to bring justice and help to prevent this accident from happening again. 3 innocent lives were robbed. The driver had 13 summons on him - but he is still able to drive a double deck bus where dozens of lives are in his hands. Actions should be taken and authorities should be alearted. Preventions should be taken to prevent the lost of dozens of other innocent lives. I do not know how many people i can reach out to through my blog, but at least i did play a small part. Please sign the petition and help make this world a better place. 

You can make a difference.

No comments: