Friday, December 18, 2009

A Smile For Every Moment

I just realize i have not update the blog with assignments from my previous semester. 

So here it is, I am gonna share with you the first project that my group members and I presented to a whole group of special guest who are prominent people from local motion graphics / advertising industry. (*Remember my previous post, 29 hours to go... where I wrote about how anxious, nervous and excited I was for my first presentation of the semester)

For this project, I've team up with under18carbon and pop to form Lucid. Teaming up with both of them is indeed a blessing. Working together on the project has been indeed fun and I really really miss pop's jokes session!



For this project, we are required to rebrand any "Buatan Malaysia" (Malaysian Products) products of our own choice. After a few meetings and discussions, the group finally decide to brand Cupcake Chic because of many reason and the potential for cupcakes to grow among local consumers. Based on our interview with the co-founder of Cupcake Chic and based on our market research on the products, 3 of us came out with a branding solution and a TVC (television commercial).

So here it is :


No comments: