Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Money-less

Sigh. I am money-less this holiday since I am not planning to work :( And this is not a good news for a gadget freak like me - especially when it comes to PHOTOGRAPHY! 

Photography is indeed an expensive hobby and I am currently having a photography fever with a new lomo flu.

There're just so many things the "gadget freak" wanna get.... Currently she's in between 2 lomo cameras, 

Fujifilm Instax Mini 7 (White edition)


Price at: around RM280 for the white edition (limited edition). 

I've always wanted a Polaroid camera and since it has been discontinued, this little white fellow here is the perfect replacement. Maintenance is quite a expensive since each film cartridge cost Rm23.50 for 10 exposures. Expensive, but it is gonna be so fun to have each precious moments captured and printed on a credit card size film! 

or 

a Nico Digi or a Minimo (both are digital lomo keychain camera)


Price: Rm300 (together with 4 filters + delivery)


Price: RM313 (including 4 wonderlens + delivery)

These 2 mini cameras are quite a hit now in both Japan and Taiwan. And I've been eyeing this for quite a while already. It is perfect because of its small size that makes it portable and best of all, there's no need of films. Just plug and transfer to the computer. But the disadvantage, there's no lcd panel for preview. It has to be transfered to the computer for viewing. 

If I only I can plant a tree that grows money...........I will buy all 3 :P ahhahaha

3 comments:

H e n r i c k said...

Wow.. what a geek. :D

Btw, the Fujifilm Instax Mini 7 rocks!! Haha

e-leen said...

henrick: ahahhaha yealo. very geeky :P n yes! instax mini roxxxx

Khar Ling said...

Eileen, i sell my instax. XD