Thursday, October 22, 2009

Time Relapse

@8am:
Q: I am brushing my teeth. But am I brushing my teeth because I just woke up? or I am brushing my teeth because I am going to bed?
A: I am just preparing to go to bed.

@3pm:
Q: I am eating. Am I having my lunch or dinner or was it breakfast?
A: If first meal of the day after I wake up is breakfast, then breakfast it is. If not, it is actually my breakfast + lunch + dinner. Seriously? Yes! At the moment, I have only one heavy meal a day. I am NOT on diet. In fact, I am trying to put on weight... but the food here sucks and not to mention the condition of the refrigerator in my house....

@12am: 
Q: Time to sleep. Is it my sleeping time or is it working time?
12 am is working time. In fact, I am most productive after 12am. I guess I am a rat in my past life - active at night or I might be any other nocturnal creature - an owl maybe?

So basically my time zone is now a mess. I used to sleep at 4am or 5am and wake up at 11am. but now, this week, I am sleeping at 9am or 10am and waking up at 12pm. Seriously, I think I am killing myself slowly.....

and my hand



Yea it is on bandage. Why? Because I spend a lot of time working with the mouse.


and if you have not notice, even my ring finger and baby finger are tape together because the mouse is too small for my hands and long usage of it gives both my fingers cramp. So, I tape them together

Yea I know I am slowly going insane. I just need to find the time to take a good rest.... but I don't have the time ... yet. Too much work to do and complete...

and my 5 years old digital compact, Canon Ixus camera is dying. It is not dead. It is dying. The camera lens is no longer able to focus properly and sometimes it just won't switch on. And when it don't switch on, I have to bang it hard a few times (tips from several online forums I went to) and  when it does and able to detect images, it doesn't mean the auto focus is working. 

this is what happen when it is able to take pictures but the auto focus is not functioning

So again, I need to knock the side and the auto focus will come back on. And I will then get a clear picture like this below....

 

I guess I won't be getting my iphone already. I need a new compact camera for me to bring around easily. My D80 is just too huge to be portable. So at the moment I am eyeing Panasonic Lumix ZS3. I can't decide which colour. 

Black is good looking...

... but red is SEXY

So which colour will you choose?

2 comments:

pop said...

why have to wrap the hand ? =(

e-leen said...

pop: wrist painful and also to cushion my hand