Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Stresssssssssssssssss

As I stare at the blank ceiling in my room, room pitch dark and the only light source are the LED lights on the modem and router blinking away, I yawned non-stop and yet I can't fall asleep.

Head's spinning.
Head's stuffed with stress.
Head is filled with pressure to think about a lot of things, while the clock besides me starts ticking, every seconds and every minute passed by, the yawning become more frequent and i know i am starting to get more tired as the brainstorming goes on and on in my head, but I am still not sleeping.

I start to doubt myself, my competency, my creativity...my future job prospect.... maybe I am just NOT IT, just a little useless crap....

sigh..... my life is a bitch now........

and my stomach starts to growl but the searching for the Eureka is still going on in my head.....

STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







2 comments:

Demetrius said...

Eileen,
Sometimes life demands us to make a few sacrifices, but eventually you will get a break if you truly deserve it. Keep fighting and keep believing in yourself until you get what you want. All that hard work and dedication is not in vain.

e-leen said...

demetrius: thanks again. u always give me all the positive words for positive thinking :D