Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Make me stronger

I had probably the crappiest week of my life last week. No words can be put together to describe my feelings and emotions........

There were just so many stressful matters to deal with last week in school - dealing with the stupid arguments between groups due to the lecturer's "smart" plan to make us argue with one another that leads to hatred, and then there's some bitching stuff. I really hate to deal with all these stupid childish things. Then I thought a 1 week break away from school will come to a good use for me to escape from the mundane, go back to hometown and hang out with family and close friends, stays positive and forget about all the f*cking things that is going on in school..... Don't get me wrong, I still like what I am studying, I just hate dealing with childish-bitchy people.

We all know we don't always get what we wish for and God can sometimes be very cruel to test our strength and power of endurance. Instead of escaping from the mundanity and enjoy my 1 week break, there was even a bigger test awaits me when I reached Penang.....

I was kept away from a news for the pass 2 months ... and yet I couldn't get angry of those who kept the news from me because I know they love me more than anything in the world and it was the best thing to do as they are worried about how I would be accepting it. 

The news is very unexpected and shocking to me....and since I am quite the emotional person, it was kinda hard for me at first...but I know, I have to be strong to support my mom. I am very grateful as I have a lot of relatives - cousins, aunts and uncles who are very supportive towards my family and me, and also friends who have been very understanding and concern about my recent "disappearance" and me PPK-ing them. I am very sorry, hope you guys understand. 

I am much better now. Don't worry..... I will learn to grow and be stronger....

4 comments:

ChiaHoey said...

okok..no more hatreds alright?
=)
wanna go for supper?

Demetrius said...

Eileen,

You be strong and stay confident in yourself. Don't ever allow anyone to steal away your joy and motivation to succeed.

Vince Yeoh said...

You got to be strong, let us know if you need help.

H e n r i c k said...

Don't worry about those PPK stuff, we all understand the situation you're in. Most important thing, take care.