Monday, May 26, 2008

Imaginary Friends at Kinokuniya



disappointed....

Artgerm wasn't there... kunkka wasn't there... Kai wasn't there.....hideki wasn't there....

sigh.....

BUT

the other artists who were there are all super nice. They apologise a lot of times for Artgerm's absence and talk to us like friends. They were really, really nice. Great artists like them are actually spending most of their time they have in Malaysia talking and chatting with student-artist-who-wanna-be-like-them. They are very generous in sharing their experience and giving us words of wisdom and advice. Aren't they nice? 

VERY!

I was (i think) the most quiet among the lot when all of us were sitting down around the coffee tables at Kinokuniya. I heard them talking bout Zemotion over the other table with Zid and about future CF event while on the other table 2 of my friends are happily talking to the Indonesian artist (garang76, chester and garrie) about art and painting of cos. Garang76 was extremely friendly and even trying to convert what he say to english so i can join in the conversation. He even gave us his name card. He also told us that Artgerm couldn't make it here because he had a tooth ache, and both Kunkka and Kai has some problems to deal with ... so they couldn't make it as well.....

The funny part is.. when we decide to end the chatting session, everyone keep apologizing to me for Artgerm's absence (again) because my friend told them that I am so disappointed and that I am a HUGE/BIG fan of Artgerm's work. It's really funny.

I took a picture with the whole gang and i will post it up once i get the pics from my friend. 


Me with the Imaginary Friends from IFS

i left KLCC with a smile... not because of the apologies but BECAUSE THEY ARE SO FRIENDLY AND NICE PEOPLE TO TALK AND MEET UP WITH! 

Maybe next time i will get my chance to meet Artgerm and the rest of the whole IFS peeps again...

**I had a dejavu today...
 









No comments: