Thursday, June 07, 2007

still sick

well... if u visit me today n a few more days from now while i am working, you will get your chance of a lifetime to listen to my sexy voice! ahahhahaha FYI, i've been sick for 1 week already. Sore throat, cough and phlegm. I think i talk more when i am sick... is it normal? LOL. i think i crap alot there few days... mayb it is due to my sickness that produce more crappy hormons for me to crap more.

and i am geting crazy too. have been desperately searching and waiting for the new copy of DCM.(Refer to the picture on the left). Went to MPH and Popular at Gurney today but i can't find any copy there. Not even the previous month. Tips on wedding, portraits and landscape! Going to hunt for it again tomorrow at Borders tomorrow! I am really desperate to get my hands on that issue. Sooo desperate that i got another copy of CLICK which I bought it before last month at Midvalley. Crazy right? yea i know. it is me and my obsession on photography! Hopefully it is not "hot, hot, chicken shit" (hangat, hangat tahi ayam). I am really into photography, but i don't want to go out alone to take pictures. It is dangerous u know for me to walk around with my baby.

ah Yeah.. update... the new Macbook Pro is out last night.Feel super sorry for that Jason dude who bought the old specs last night (the same night the new specs was launch in US). He bought it i think 1 or 2 hours after apple update it on their website. We didn't know and he needs a system urgently. So don't think he will feel sad or anything.

The new MBP now comes with 2.2GHz and 2.4GHz core 2 duo processor with 2G memory with NVIDIA graphic card. and best of all, they are the first laptop or LCD display in the world that uses a mercury free display with LED backlight (that means the screen will not kaput easily). more detailed specs coming soon! Wait up!

No comments: